Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Officer on 6 months Fixed Term Contract basis to support Engineering hiring, and some marketing and sales as well.
We are strategically ramping up our organization worldwide and are seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcer with a track record of recruitment success within high growth tech companies who will be passionate about securing top talent for Sysdig. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, scrappy environment and has experience recruiting across all groups and levels within a company would be a great match for this opportunity.
What you will do
- Source global top talents in the industry (Engineering and more), and partner with our EMEA Talent Team colleagues to build a pipeline of top-tier candidates through multiple sourcing channels (LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Leverage creative sourcing strategies and referral networks to build an ongoing pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates for a variety of roles across engineering
- Utilize our Greenhouse ATS to track all candidates and ensure candidates are moving through the process in a timely manner
- Develop an understanding of Sysdig’s products, technology, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent
What you will bring with you
- Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and tools that include: social media, employee referrals, LinkedIn, job boards, GitHub and networking
- Expert Boolean search skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and manage competing demands while maintaining a high caliber work product and candidate experience
- Familiarity working towards weekly and monthly KPIs
What we look for
- 1 to 3 years of recruitment sourcing experience within a technology company; enterprise software environment/domain focused experience preferred
- Core belief in quality of candidate vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
- Experience in a fast-paced, transparent work environment and comfortable accepting and giving constructive feedback
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Company provided Wellness Days
- Ticket restaurants
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, please submit your most up to date CV in English
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.