Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Full cycle recruiting, from sourcing to closing top talent, while hiring for various levels across the company – with a special focus on Tech/Engineering hires
- Leverage creative sourcing strategies and referral networks to build an ongoing pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to candidates; clearly convey why we believe they are critical to Sysdig’s success
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with various Universities, functional teams, hiring managers and Sysdig leadership to inform and influence hiring decisions
What you will bring with you
- Track record of consistently closing passive and active candidates in a competitive market
- Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and tools that include: social media, employee referrals, job boards, GitHub and networking
- Strong sense of urgency and innate understanding of how to prioritize job openings and associated candidates
- Core belief in quality vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
What we look for
- 1 plus years of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience within a technology company; enterprise software environment/domain focused experience preferred
- Excellent people and communication skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach, and a sense of humor!
- Experience in a fast-paced, transparent work environment and comfortable accepting and giving constructive feedback
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.