It’s an exciting time to join Sysdig. We’re growing rapidly–and globally– and seeking talented self-starters who want to be a part of the team that’s making this growth possible. We are seeking a Talent Operations utility player who’s passionate about optimizing talent acquisition processes, programs and technologies to help secure the best talent base possible.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures at a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting). And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Have we gotten your attention yet?
Based in San Francisco, the Talent Operations Lead/Manager will be an ambassador for our candidate experience and the glue that ties together an international group of recruiters, sourcers and coordinators. You’ll serve as the core recruiting operations expert on the team and will roll up your sleeves and execute– whatever it takes!–to help us meet hiring goals. This is a high-impact opportunity to help build out and refine processes that will allow Sysdig to scale long term. If you're looking to jump in and make a meaningful impact at a growing startup with top-tier venture-backed funding, then we should talk!
This is a contract role located in San Francisco. We are flexible on full-time or part time hours.
- Operationalize recruiting processes throughout entire recruiting life-cycle
- Own and continually assess recruiting-related processes to ensure optimal efficiency in regards to reporting, offer letters, requisition management, interview scheduling, interview training, candidate identification and candidate experience
- Own and drive company-wide adoption of Greenhouse ATS, including data audits, ongoing enhancements and training for recruiters and hiring teams
- Develop and implement strategies, workflows and processes to make the talent acquisition process seamless and scalable
- Maintain weekly recruiting dashboard and monthly hiring stats
- Drive recruiting technology decisions, including applicant tracking system, workflows, integrations, and sourcing solutions
- Own all reporting and analytics for the Talent Team]
- Assist with the development and roll out of interview training for hiring teams and recruiters
- Liaise with Finance and Talent leadership to optimize planning process and track headcount against forecasts
- Drive ongoing employer branding initiatives in the areas of social media campaigns, job postings and other multimedia content
- Help organize university recruiting events, Internship programs, meet-up events etc.
- Collaborate with fellow recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, and hiring managers to continually enhance our processes, ensuring a best-in-class experience for candidates and one that facilitates a comprehensive candidate assessment
- Own the employee referral program and related tracking
- Manage vendor relationships, inquiries and ongoing assessment of new technologies
- Ensure the compliance of all internal and external regulations concerning the recruitment and selection process and stay abreast of changing regulations within the industry
- 6-8+ years of prior work experience, of which at least 3-4 years have been spent in a recruiting operations-specific role
- Has worked at a technology company, preferably a startup
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS highly preferred
- Experience as an administrator of an Applicant Tracking System required
- Resilient problem solver with the ability to thrive in a growing company with a complex technical business/product
- Methodical, efficient, and strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask and manage competing demands and deadlines while maintaining a high caliber work product
- Track record of successfully implementing new technologies
- Strong analytical skills and the proven ability to translate analysis into actionable outcomes
- Must possess excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach, and a sense of humor
- History of strong partnering and collaboration across teams and organizational boundaries; can get things done in a matrixed environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and Powerpoint, as well as Google Calendars and Mail
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have fun team with company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that).
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.