Here at Sysdig, we’re what you might call container-obsessed. It starts with our unique technology, which listens to the heart of the operating system to surface the deepest data with the least overhead. From there, we’ve created the first-ever Container Intelligence Platform, which proactively uncovers issues before they manifest, and allows for deep digging to solve the most complex problems.
We view Customer Success as a strategic, deeply technical, competitive advantage and are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our CSM team. At Sysdig, our Customer Success team members are considered Subject Matter Experts and your key contact at Sysdig. We are a true extension of our customers and we are passionate about engaging those customers, sharing best practices and expanding use cases. We drive maximum adoption of Sysdig Cloud and identify service expansion opportunities via high value relationships with our customers, ensuring they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us.
Sysdig's Technical Account Managers take the reins after a deal is closed, effectively becoming the customer's partner to achieving their desired outcomes and business goals. Through onboarding, training, check-ins and account reviews, we constantly keep a sharp eye on churn indicators. One size does not fit all as our Technical Account Managers prioritize effectively applying different models for high touch and other profiles for efficiency. In this role, you'll leverage appropriate tools to identify renewal and churn trends and advocate action by coordinating the right Sysdig resources, programs, and information at the right time. Onboarding, retention, expanding the customer's knowledge and up-sell and are key initiatives for Technical Account Managers. This role requires a combination of technical knowledge and customer management, as well as providing Sales the information needed to close the renewal.
- As a trusted advisor, own both overall relationship with customers and their success with Sysdig while increasing adoption and ensuring retention and satisfaction
- Properly onboard customers by providing training, setting up alerts and creating dashboards
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Work with customers to establish critical goals and other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals as well as identifying and/or developing upsell opportunities
- Work closely with Sysdig Cloud's Product, Sales, Support and Development teams to quickly onboard customers, define success criteria and surface issues before they materialize
- Develop scalable methods for communicating best practices to customers
- Work closely with Sales to drive renewals and add-ons for customers
- Serve as the escalation point for customer issues
- Strategically funnel customer feedback to Product Management, advocating internally on behalf of your customer's needs to help influence the product map where relevant
- Monitor and maintain client health score and proactively drive action to reduce churn risk
- 3-5 years of experience within a SaaS/PaaS company as a Technical Account Manager, Sales Engineer, DevOps, SysAdmin or Support role
- Demonstrated track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal, and upsell
- Entrepreneurial approach to work, with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on technology in order to successfully demo our tools and services while articulating Sysdig's product benefits and business value
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills with particular regard to strategic relationships; clear and concise verbal and written communicator
- Proven track record leading customer engagements with demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts, guide strategy and deliver positive results for customers
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Totango, Gainsight and SaaS monitoring platforms
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented startup environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to deliver results across multiple initiatives which include increasing revenue growth, customer satisfaction, feature adoption and retention
- Experience with Docker
- Experience using Sysdig
- Experience with Docker orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have a fun team and company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that).
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.