Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we're at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
The Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform provides security and visibility to confidently run containers, Kubernetes and cloud services. With Sysdig Secure you can secure the build pipeline, detect and respond to runtime threats, enforce Zero Trust network security, and continuously validate compliance. Sysdig Monitor allows you to maximize the performance and availability of your cloud infrastructure, services, and applications. Sysdig is a SaaS platform, built on an open source stack that includes Falco and sysdig OSS, the open standards for runtime threat detection and response. Hundreds of organizations, including the largest enterprises and small, rapidly growing companies, rely on Sysdig for security and visibility.
Sysdig is looking for a software architect with prior experience in designing products at scale, building resilient and self-healing microservices using docker and kubernetes while evangelizing predictable SLAs and delivering enterprise class products to our customers.
This strategic hire will work with engineering and product management to identify opportunities in the monitoring space, iterate on software design, help align cross-functional team leads towards Sysdig’s technical roadmap, aid engineering teams to implement solutions that deliver high value to our customers.
- Bring a customer-first approach to design extensible and innovative solutions for complex engineering problems with an eye for detail.
- Partner with engineering leadership on the technical roadmap from a design and architecture standpoint.
- Oversee coaching of team members to build a culture of design thinking.
- Lead project teams comprising engineers and product management to scope, design, architect and deliver solutions that enhance the Sysdig Monitor roadmap and internal Sysdig operations.
- Partner with our infrastructure teams to deliver software solutions that are predictable, resilient, horizontally scalable, low-touch and self-healing.
- Track cloud monitoring related developments in the container and orchestration ecosystem and be a technical evangelist for the team.
- Ensure that Sysdig’s development and operational processes are compliant, reflecting modern cloud security best practices.
- 5-7 years of experience in designing and architecting complex distributed software solutions.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience in designing, implementing, and shipping software products at scale to external customers.
- Track record of marrying technical innovation with business priorities.
- Track record of leading objective technical discussions with cross-functional teams and getting alignment.
- Experience interacting with technology communities to shape standards and best practices.
- Some experience with objective technical presentations to company-wide audiences.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/ ) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Topnotch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.