Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Own competitive intelligence: build a competitive intelligence program from scratch, including getting hands on with tools, understanding competitor technical capabilities and educating the business on the evolving security landscape.
- Collaborate with product teams, engineering, sales teams to get to the heart of how to win against our competition
- Enable field teams with consistent training to help them confidently position Sysdig against other vendors and provide expertise to help them win in competitive deals
- Develop and update battlecards, competitive checklists etc to keep competitive content up to date
- Support PMMs in product launches by helping craft differentiated messaging against the competition
What you will bring with you
- Technical aptitude: Hands on technical experience with either container/cloud security, incident response, vulnerability management or threat detection tools
- Collaborative: Ability to work well with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
What we look for
- 5-7+ years of either technical marketing, sales engineering or solution architect with experience in security, cloud, EDR, DevOps or a related area
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Computer science, electrical engineering, or similar technical degree is preferred. Native proficiency level in both written and spoken English.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Meal Vouchers
- Company provided Wellness Days
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your CV will be highly appreciated!