Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open
standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software
projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering
powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an
international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And
we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San
Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were
recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are
looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig
deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Strategically build and oversee Sysdig’s global field and channel marketing
- Refine current program strategy to significantly contribute to the Marketing
Performance Indicators (KPIs) through the development of
campaign/digital/in-person/virtual activities on a global scale. Build scalable,
repeatable marketing programs that have broad, but targeted reach.
- Develop a cadence and process for measuring, analyzing and reporting on
channel/field marketing pipeline-building activities to determine their contribution to
bottom line revenue goals.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Sales and Channel leadership across the
company, ensuring that communication is disseminated on a regular basis.
- Provide data driven updates to the Marketing organization, replete with detailed
information on regional perspectives, and the concomitant need to tweak specific
programs and events.
- Continually experiment and introduce new approaches to marketing that engage
customers and prospects in innovative ways.
- Own all Tier 1 corporate tradeshows and online events to generate brand awareness
and demand for Sysdig
- Be a strong team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross
functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive in highly collaborative
and fast paced environments.
- Lean and inspire an energetic group of Marketing professionals; setting specific
objectives and rigorously evaluating outcomes of activities.
What you will bring with you
- Fifteen plus years in marketing, with ten of these years focused on channels/field in a
- Experience running teams in a Global setting
- Experience in a SaaS or Security Company where the environment has been fast
paced and the company has experienced exponential growth.
- Problem solving techniques with strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, business
acumen and the ability to find creative ways to optimize performance.
- Proven track record of leading high performing teams that create and execute field,
digital and partner marketing programs.
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality
What we look for
- A blended skill set of strategic brilliance coupled with the ability to execute flawlessly
- Remarkable communication skills that lead and inspire; ability to set objectives with
the team, while creating an harmonious organization.
- Ability to work across a Field and Channel organization on a Global level, with a
sensitivity to time zones, languages and cultural nuances
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by
technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.