We’re searching for a VP of Growth Marketing to help the world adopt containers, Kubernetes, and Docker in a secure, reliable way.
Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures at a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting). And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Have we gotten your attention yet?
Sysdig was born from open source, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.com/opensource) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open source container security project is now a part the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly scaling. We’re big fans of Prometheus too!
Now, back to you: We’re looking for a high energy Marketing Leader to join our team, running our Demand Generation efforts globally and helping us attain our ambitious revenue goals.
What You'll Be Doing
You’ll be working cross-functionally with sales and other marketing functions to create a reliable, robust, consistent enterprise demand generation pipeline. You will spend a significant amount of your time collaborating and communicating with the sales team to make sure marketing is in lock-step with their needs, and that we’re effectively adapting our programs across the globe.
What Your Core Responsibilities Will Be
- Directly reporting to the CMO, you will build and manage the team that will collaborate with sales for new logo demand generation, pipeline velocity and revenue generation as well as customer cross-sell and upsell campaigns.
- Collaborate with Executive management and Sales leadership to determine the KPIs for your team
- Develop successful marketing campaigns that will drive more pipeline and enterprise qualified leads (EQLs) to and Marketing Qualified Accounts (MQAs) Sales.
- Create demand generation strategies leveraging a portfolio of new and existing programs including large trade shows, local events, SEM, email marketing, lead nurturing, and digital programs.
- Build and innovate on the foundational systems we use to deliver on results more effectively
- Manage a significant budget, and a growing team to achieve our rapidly ramping revenue goals
- Partner with sales leadership and sales operations to forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
What You Should Bring
- 10 + years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in building an enterprise-focused pipeline for a Software or a SaaS company
- Significant experience managing a growing a team
- Proven results running account-based marketing
- Expertise in B2B online marketing tactics and marketing automation tools such as, Marketo, Salesforce.com, data enrichment tools, and more.
- Proven track-record of success in partnering with Sales for common goals is required
- Data-driven marketing, demonstrated analytical ability and orientation for detail.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be comfortable with a balance of day-to-day execution and high-level strategy.
- Proven track record of management of significant program spend
- Strong work ethic; takes the initiative and think creatively to get the job done
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as: :
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.